Hello from the “City of Angels” – MSc in International Hospitality Management Trip to Los Angeles, USA
Published on 2022.07.11
After having already completing successful “Hospitality Week” trips to both Paris and London, our 90 MSc in International Hospitality Management students' jet-set to sunny Los Angeles, USA! Here, they were able to discover the special and unique nuances of American hospitality by visiting the most beautiful hotel establishments on the West Coast over the course of 5 iconic days:
- Day 1: Iconic establishments like Chateau Marmont, THE REGENT BEVERLY WILSHIRE, The Maybourne Riviera, Hotel Figueroa, The Hollywood Roosevelt, The Beverly Hills Hotel
- Day 2: The very prestigious club: JONATHAN TOWN CLUB
- Day 3: Lifestyle hotels: MAMA SHELTER, W Hollywood Hotel & Residences
- Day 4: Renowned resorts: The Garland, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- Day 5: As well as other must-see spots like the Shutters on the Beach in Santa Monica, where Christophe Baraton, General Manager and 2001 program graduate, welcomed them the current MSc in IHM cohort
These learning experiences are a hallmark of the program as they are unique opportunities for students to “learn by doing” and discover trends by physically immersing themselves in key global hospitality markets while also developing their international networks.
Each year the academic teams at emlyon business school and Institut Paul Bocuse make it their mission to ensure that these Hospitality Weeks not only inspire, but also educate and embolden students with professional connections in world-renowned establishments across the globe.
Find out more about the MSc in International Hospitality Management program and consider applying before the September intake to launch your global hospitality career!