Exchange with our students
The Career Days are a unique opportunity for your company to boost the visibility of your employer brand and to discover and recruit our #earlymakers. You will exchange and discuss with our students about operational and societal issues.
These special days are defined by #multi: #multi-sectorial, #multi-campus, #multi-program and #multi-format but also by a limited number of participating companies to maximize your brand employer exposure to students!
Online (except for Lifescience Days).
The schedule of a typical Career Day:
- Multi-employers round tables. Round tables are there to give students awareness on jobs and sectors, you will be able to share with them your background and your vision of a specific issue related to the topic of the day.
- 1-to-1 chats. You will be able to meet students on 1-to-1 chats. 1-to-1 chats are there to give you the possibility to meet students for a mock interview, for a real interview or to simply meet them individually. It's up to you!
- 12h00pm - 12h45pm : 1st round table (45 min)
- 1h00pm – 1h45pm : 2nd round table (45 min)
- 2h00pm – 7h00pm : 1-to-1 chats
What does my business stand to gain?
- Raise student's awareness on your different jobs
- Develop your employer brand
- Meet the students who are interested in your company and your jobs opportunities and preselect the best candidates
You will be able to:
- Meet students from all our programs and French campuses
- Use an innovative platform, which will allow you to use the CV database of the event, participate in round tables and plan 1-to-1 chats with students
- Connect wherever you are, even if you are based outside of France
October – December 2022
- Marketing & Digital Marketing Days I Thursday, 20 october 2022 (ENG)
- Energy Transition Days | Tuesday, 15 november 2022 (FR/ENG)
- Digital Transformation Days | Thursday, 17 november 2022 (FR/ENG)
- Graduate Programme Days | Thursday, 24 november 2022 (FR/ENG)
- Lifescience Days | Tuesday, 6 december 2022 (ENG) | Campus Ecully
Corporate Finance Days | Thursday, 8 december 2022 (FR)
January – February 2023
- Audit Days| Thursday, 05 january 2023 (FR)
- Supply Chain & Purchasing | Tuesday, 24 january 2023 (FR/ENG)
- Digital Transformation Days | Tuesday, 07 february 2023 (FR)
- Data & Digital Marketing | Thursday, 16 february 2023 (ENG)