Direct International Admission
Are you eligible to the Grande Ecole Program - MSc in Management ?
International direct applications are open to foreign candidates, and to French candidates with, or soon to have, a foreign degree equivalent to at least a Bachelor's degree. Candidates will need to demonstrate that they have studied a minimum of two years outside of France.
Application period & process
Please note that application results are published at 2:00 pm on the date indicated in the above tab.
- 1st step : draw up your application file.
- 2nd step : once approved by our Admission Department, you will be able to access admission tests. They are carried out online on a dedicated platform. See further below for more information about these online tests.
- 3rd step : once you have taken the online admission tests, your admission is submitted to an Admission Jury which meets monthly, every second Thursday.
How to apply ?
Selection is based on your credentials and the results of the online tests. The program being delivered entirely in English, knowing how to speak French is not essential.
Evaluation of your academic credentials (coefficient 3)
- Scores from GMAT, GRE, TAGE MAGE (or CAT for students from India only)
- English tests: TOEIC, IELTS, TOEFL iBT. You may be exempted in the following cases: Your native language is English You hold a degree from a program fully taught in English in the past three years (full Bachelor's Degree in English) You have spent three academic years in a program fully taught in English in the past three years.)
- Transcript of records of your Bachelor or equivalent
- A certified copy of your degree (if already obtained) – otherwise a “progress report”
- A resume
- A certified copy of your passport or your birth certificate
An online “mock-up situation” allowing to assess the cognitive and behavioral competences (coefficient 1)
The candidate is invited to attend 2 meetings. He/she has a discussion with his/her contacts who are in the form of avatars. They share problems or questions with him/her. The candidate chooses an answer among those proposed to him/her.
A series of cognitive tests (coefficient 1)
The candidate must solve tests of logical reasoning (example: the domino test).
A deferred (not live) video interview (coefficient 5)
This is an interview done at a distance. The candidate is filmed and must answer orally the questions seen on the screen. The candidate has 15 seconds to read each question. A limited amount of time is then allotted for each answer. Please note that it is not possible to go back or stop the interview once it has started.
Join a School in France
Are you eligible for the MSc in Management - Grande Ecole ?
The Join a School in France selection procedure is open to candidates holding a degree from a university outside France (Bachelor's degree, Licence, Master…) gained upon successful completion of at least three years of university education outside France; the degree being awarded by a nationally accredited higher education institution.
Candidates may apply the same year in which the degree is obtained.
Application / Procedure Deadlines
International applicants can ONLY apply through the Join a School in France website : joinaschoolinfrance.com
Join a School in France at the Paris-Ile de France Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCIP) organizes the recruitment of students holding a non-French degree for an admission in the Master of Science in Management programs offered by 5 French Management Schools: Audencia Nantes, SKEMA Business School, emlyon business school, ESCP Europe and HEC Paris.
- Session 1 : applications open until October 7, 2020 at midnight
- Session 2 : applications open until January 7, 2021 at midnight
- Session 3 : applications open until March 3, 2021 at midnight
- Session 4 : applications open until April 20, 2021 at midnight
The Admissions Office functions as the first point of contact for all applicants once they have submitted their online application. If you would like to have the contact details of the right person to help you with any questions regarding the MSc in Management program or the selection procedure, you can create your personal space and obtain full contact details on your emlyon business school dashboard.
Once enrolled, international students will join the students selected via a French undergraduate diploma and the Bachelor students selected via the French system of "classes préparatoires" and who have already studied one year at emlyon business school. These three selection processes are highly selective, and only an average one applicant out of 7 will have the opportunity to join the Master of Science in Management program. Click here to access your admissibility or admission results!
In French: The TAGE-MAGE, « Test d'Aptitude aux Etudes de Gestion ». This test is conceived by FNEGE (Fondation Nationale pour l'Enseignement de la Gestion des Entreprises). A TOEIC, or TOEFL, or IELTS official score report is required for all candidates taking the TAGE-MAGE.
In English : Graduate Management Admission Test. GMAT is a Graduate Management Admission Council registered trademark and exam.
In English : GRE Test
Candidates who are declared eligible for the interview are invited to an interview in the language they have chosen (English or French). The interview lasts 30 minutes and focuses on the candidate's personality and motivation.