COVID-19: Instructions and features
Following the French President's speech last night, october 29, the School is applying the latest measures decided by the French government, the Grandes Écoles Conference and the Ministry for Higher Education, Research and Innovation.
We officially confirm that the Ecully, Paris & Saint Etienne campuses will close this evening and remain closed until December 1 for the students, participants, faculty and members of staff.
This is what that implies for all of our activities:
Shift to online delivery for courses and activities:
- Initial training courses (GBBA, PGE, MS, MSc) will be delivered online from this evening: as a health precaution and for greater clarity in the academic paths for the students, faculty and teams, we have decided to prolong online delivery of the courses until the end of December. The Programmes and other departments inform their students of the specific arrangements for the shift to online delivery (of courses, internships, exams, etc.).
- The Executive Education programs and the Incubator and Accelerator activities are also being shifted online from this evening until further notice.
- Shift to working from home for all employees until December 1, for the moment.
Activities & events
All event activities have either been suspended or will have to be held remotely, in particular:
- All events organized by the School and the graduates network;
- Alumni and partner events;
- Makers'lab activities; bootcamps, workshops, conferences, which will be made accessible remotely wherever possible;
- Student and association activities, both on and off campus: conferences, job fairs, cultural events, networking events, training workshops, etc.
The Executive Committee of emlyon business school and its crisis committee would like to thank all staff and students for their support and flexibility in the current situation, and to remind them that these collective measures are being taken for reasons of public health. As you know, the situation continues to change. We are taking it day-by-day and will keep you fully informed about any new measures being introduced.
Wellbeing at work
We remind you that the Wellness Center can still be contacted from off-campus:
- Our nurse: Anouk CHAUMENTIN - firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact the center by phone, free of charge and anonymously, for psychological support and guidance. It is available on a 24/7 basis on this dedicated number: 01 84 78 27 07
If you are currently a student on one of our programs, the following are the relevant contacts for each course, should you have any questions: