- There are no application fees
- Registration fees: 300 Euros¤
- CVEC (Contribution à la Vie Etudiante et de Campus): 92 Euros¤
¤ Subject to change every year. Note that the CVEC and the Registration fees cannot be covered by a waiver and must be paid by the student every year.
- Academic fees are waived for all admitted students to the Ph.D. programme.
- All PhD students benefit from financial aid provided by the school. This aid includes a TRA (teaching and research assistantship) and a generous living allowance, coming to a total of around 19,000 euros per year.
- Financial support is available for the five years of study, provided the student's academic performance is satisfactory.