Get your project off the ground!
emlyon business school
The emlyon business school incubator guides and supports projects for high growth-potential start-ups in the ideation and launch phases.
The incubator uses tried-and-tested methods to drive a pragmatic, concrete process of guidance and support. Key to this process is the desire to achieve operational results and guarantee the longevity of the start-up's business.
The aim is to lay down solid foundations and identify the best routes to growth while avoiding the many pitfalls of starting a business.
Are you planning to start up a business?
- Start-up: find your model, test it, fine-tune it and begin its growth process.
- is to lay down solid foundations and identify the best routes to growth while avoiding the many pitfalls of starting a business.
Your start-up project
Become an entrepreneur and join the emlyon community
The emlyon incubator lies at the crossroads of the worlds of business, higher education and research. It draws together its ecosystem's stakeholders to foster innovation by hybridizing knowledge and skills.
Leveraging a system that draws together emlyon business school learners and project owners from all walks of life, it triggers a process of mutual enrichment underpinned by the diversity of profiles and the principle of collaboration.
- is to encourage the entrepreneurs to explore new horizons and innovate by drawing on the rich resources in the emlyon community
emlyon business school guides and supports its students in their business start-up projects
If you're doing the MSc in Management – Grande Ecole Program or the Specialized Program in Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
The incubator guides and supports students doing the MSc in Management – Grande Ecole Program or the Specialized Program in Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management in the early phases of their company start-up projects through a specific pre-incubation system.
The support program is selective and reserved for the project owners with the most solid and most ambitious projects. Following the pre-incubation program, student-entrepreneurs interested in receiving tailored support and guidance over a longer period can apply to join the incubator's mentoring program.
MSc in Management – Grande Ecole pre-incubator: download the program data sheet
Specialized Program in Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management pre-incubator: download the data sheet
If you're doing the Executive MBA
The Makers Bridge Entrepreneurship course is a six-month program for studentsExecutive MBA with a company start-up project or the intention to start up a company. It gives participants an opportunity to explore their entrepreneurship potential and test their idea against the market. The program is constructed by the incubator and pursues the following objectives:
- Develop skills in the ideation process
- Construct and implement a market exploration approach
- Understand the mechanisms involved in the entrepreneurial process with a view to setting up a new business, along with the key success factors for a project
- Construct an initial draft of the Value Proposition and the business model
- Assess your entrepreneurship
- Federate a network of stakeholders around the project
- Construct a profitable financial model
Working with the emlyon business school incubator
If you don't have any specific plans to start up your own business but would like to be involved in developing the start-ups we support: Join us! We work with leading industry experts who have a keen interest in entrepreneurship and are driven by the same desire to share and pass on their knowledge.
23, avenue Guy de Collongue