Support, train, guide
emlyon business school is setting up a disability scheme in line with its desire to promote equal opportunity and foster inclusion and accessibility for students with a disability.
To this end, the scheme is open to the entire emlyon community: the school's students and exchange students, participants, staff members and faculty, and provides for:
- A dedicated team
- Awareness-raising sessions
- The coordination and training of a network of contact persons
- The inclusion of a dedicated network of partners
If you have any questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to contact the disability unit:
Do you have a disability?
Guidance and support
A dedicated team is in charge of providing support and adapting disabled students' studies within the Wellness Center by APICIL:
- Maxence ROGUE - Diversity and Inclusion Advisor - email@example.com - +33 (0)4 72 18 46 37. Social and Environmental Commitment (SEC) Department, modular areas (building B, parking lot).
- Anouk CHAUMENTIN - Nurse – firstname.lastname@example.org – +33 (0)4 72 18 46 38 Temporarily replaced by Françoise DEBUY from February 1, 2021 The sick room is located in the Wellness Center, next to Building A, towards the "Pontet Crases" bus stop Open Monday to Thursday 8:30 - 17:00 and Friday 8:00 - 16:00.
Personalized guidance and support is available for anyone with a disability, whether temporary or permanent, or suffering from an incapacitating medical disorder.
The Disability Unit, which guarantees strict confidentiality, is available to:
- take your requirements into account, ensure that your studies progress as smoothly as possible and that you adjust to and feel comfortable with student life;
- offer you specific arrangements and solve your accessibility issues by arranging individualized teaching support
- liaise with the different school departments and services
- provide guidance and support with your administrative and academic procedures
Awareness raising and training
The school works in close collaboration with a student steering committee composed of representatives from the Corporation Council and students from the MSc in Management – Grande Ecole program. Some of them are involved in a "Maker's Project" aimed at designing and rolling out training modules and awareness-raising campaigns on the subject of disability.
To provide more effective support for students with a disability and facilitate their inclusion, training modules will be organized for the SER representatives on association committees on the three campuses in France and the disability representatives within the school.
The rest of the emlyon community will be made more aware of and involved in disability issues through lectures and workshops, the program of which will be issued shortly.
We have forged relationships with the businesses and associations below, which are all key stakeholders on disability issues, with a view to:
- more effectively catering for students with a disability and enable any necessary adjustments in their studies
- raise awareness of disability issues among the entire emlyon community.
- Tremplin Handicap
- La Fedeeh