Exchange with our students
The Vocation Days are a unique opportunity for your company to boost the visibility of your employer brand and to discover and recruit our #earlymakers. You will exchange and discuss with our students about operational and societal issues.
These special days are defined by #multi: #multi-sectorial, #multi-campus, #multi-program and #multi-format but also by a limited number of participating companies to maximize your brand employer exposure to students!
We want to allow our students to be able to look for a job and to meet employers anywhere, from anywhere, with no restrictions nor barriers and this is the reason why all our Vocation Days will be online.
The schedule of a typical Vocation Day:
- Multi-employers round tables. Round tables are there to give students awareness on jobs and sectors, you will be able to share with them your background and your vision of a specific issue related to the topic of the day.
- HR speed meeting (optional). You will have the possibility to host a 30 minutes session to talk about HR related topics and to give students insights on your recruiting process (internships, alternances, etc.).
- 1-to-1 chats. You will be able to meet students on 1-to-1 chats. 1-to-1 chats are there to give you the possibility to meet students for a mock interviews, for a real interview or to simply meet them individually. It's up to you!
- 12.00pm - 12.45pm : 1st round table (45 min)
- 1.00pm – 1.45pm : 2nd round table (45 min)
- 2.00pm – 4h00pm : HR speed meeting (optional)
- 3.00pm - 7.00pm : 1-to-1 chats (afternoon slots)
What happens on a "Vocation Day"?
- A period of direct interaction with our student participants in the form of a roundtable discussion or debate during which you can share your expertise on the chosen theme
- A period of networking in workshops
- A more personalized conversation with the students in the form of simulated job interviews.
- 12:00 - 13:30: Presentation/debate to share your line-of-business experience
- 13:30 - 14:30: Workshop for a more informal discussion with our students
- 14:30 - 16:00: Simulated interviews and/or shortlisting
What does my business stand to gain?
- Raise student's awareness on your different jobs
- Develop your employer brand
- Meet the students who are interested in your company and your jobs opportunities and preselect the best candidates
You will be able to:
- Meet students from all our programs and French campuses
- Use an innovative platform, which will allow you to use the CV database of the event, participate in round tables and host conferences and plan 1-to-1 chats with students
- Connect wherever you are, even if you are based outside of France
Erica DI MEO
+33 (0)6 30 96 95 24
- Audit | 5 January 2022 (FR)
- Transition Énergétique | 25 January 2022 (ENG)
- Supply Chain & Purchasing | 1 February 2022 (FR/ENG)
- Santé/Pharma | 8 February 2022 (FR/ENG)
- Cybersecurity | 15 February 2022 (ENG)
- Data & Digital Marketing | 1 March 2022 (ENG)
- Transformation Digitale | 22 March 2022 (FR)
- Careers Abroad | 5 April 2022 (ENG)
- 750€ excl.Tax
You will be able to:
- Innovate and facilitate your recruitment by targeting the skills you're looking for
- Meet a larger number and a greater variety of profiles, since online events make it possible for our students on internships or exchange programs to take part without being physically on campus
- Comply with health standards and reduce travel
- Use an innovative platform that enables a high level of live interaction between the employers and the students (formats include talks, recruitment interviews, chat and "live virtual stands")
October – December 2021
- Corporate Finance I Tuesday, 12 October 2021 (FR/ENG)
- Marketing & Digital Marketing | Wednesday, 20 October 2021 (ENG)
- Careers Abroad | Wednesday, 11 November 2021 (ENG)
- Business Development | Tuesday, 16 November 2021 (FR)
- Transformation Digitale | Tuesday, 23 November 2021 (FR)
- Sport | Tuesday, 30 November 2021 (ENG)
- Retail | Tuesday, 7 December 2021 (FR)
- Impact | Thursday, 9 December 2021 (ENG)
January – March 2022
- Audit | Wednesday, 5 January 2022 (FR)
- Transition Énergétique | Tuesday, 25 January 2022 (ENG)
- Supply Chain & Purchasing | Tuesday, 1 February 2022 (FR/ENG)
- Santé/Pharma | Tuesday, 8 February 2022 (FR/ENG)
- Cybersecurity | Tuesday, 15 February 2022 (ENG)
- Data & Digital Marketing | Tuesday, 1 March 2022 (ENG)
- Transformation Digitale | Tuesday, 22 March 2022 (FR)
- Careers Abroad | Tuesday, 5 April 2022 (ENG)