Customized training programs
Quality training programs thanks to our commitment
Choosing emlyon business school will allow your project to benefit from:
- Our ability to mix pragmatism and taking a step back on the issues at hand
- The academic excellence of our school
- A culture of quality that puts the customer first
- The recognized accreditation that facilitates external financing
- Our ability to intervene in a wide range of disciplines, topics, and situations
- The quality of our educational resources and our Faculty
- Personalized follow-up to ensure that our programs meet your expectations
The commitment to your success is at the heart of our missions. We understand that every business has unique needs, which is why we design tailor-made training programs to fit your objectives.
Director of Development Tailored Training Programs
+33 (0)7 87 81 12 97
To study the possibility of setting up support for your employees with disabilities, please contact our disability department: email@example.com
Our quality criteria and main results indicators
emlyon executive education has been recognized for several years by its customers for the quality of its custom programs. The Financial Times ranking analyzes hundreds of programs each year from the most prestigious Business Schools around the world. Developed from a questionnaire submitted to a random panel of clients, the Financial Times Ranking Customised-enrollment program gives the results of the quality and excellence recognized by our clients (decision-makers and participants).
emlyon ranks 16th worldwide in 2022 in the Financial Times executive education ranking for its tailor-made programs, and has been growing steadily for 4 years, with an increase of 13 places since the last ranking in 2020. This overall result is the summary of 16 criteria.
Our 3 criteria of excellence: "Program Design" and "Preparation", two criteria for which emlyon ranks 11th place worldwide, and "Future Use" for which our school ranks 14th.
Our strongest progress in this year's ranking:
- Program design: (+17 places) flexibility of the program and willingness of schools to supplement their teaching staff with external experts
- Preparation: (+15 places) level of interaction between the client and the school, level of integration of the client's ideas into the program and effectiveness of the school in integrating its latest research into the teaching of the program Level of interaction between the client and the school, level of integration of the client's ideas into the program, and effectiveness of the school in integrating its latest research into the teaching of the program.
- Partner schools: (+19 places) quantity and quality of programs developed or taught in collaboration with other Equis or AACSB accredited business schools
- Aims achieved: (+14 places) measures satisfaction with academic and business expectations, and quality of feedback from individual participants to program decision-makers
- Follow-up: (+11 places) extent and effectiveness of the follow-up offered to training participants following their return to their workplace.
Our 7-point commitment
- Analysis and strategic diagnosis (familiarity with the customer)
- A unique pedagogical architecture (active learning principles)
- Selection of the best professionals (research professors, experts, etc.)
- An enhanced participant experience (access to resources, learning venues, suitable and differentiated methods and tools)
- A skills certification and accreditation offering
- Impact measurement and return on investment
- Simplified administrative procedures