Customized training programs for companies
Quality training programs thanks to our commitment
Choosing emlyon business school will allow your project to benefit from:
- Our ability to mix pragmatism and taking a step back on the issues at hand
- The academic excellence of our school
- A culture of quality that puts the customer first
- The recognized accreditation that facilitates external financing
- Our ability to intervene in a wide range of disciplines, topics, and situations
- The quality of our educational resources and our Faculty
- Personalized follow-up to ensure that our programs meet your expectations
The commitment to your success is at the heart of our missions. We understand that every business has unique needs, which is why we design tailor-made training programs to fit your objectives.
Our quality criteria and main results indicators
emlyon executive education has been recognized for several years by its customers for the quality of its custom programs. The Financial Times ranking analyzes hundreds of programs each year from the most prestigious Business Schools around the world. Developed from a questionnaire submitted to a random panel of clients, the Financial Times Ranking Customised-enrollment program gives the results of the quality and excellence recognized by our clients (decision-makers and participants).
emlyon ranks 28th globally in 2023 in the Financial Times Executive Education ranking for its customized programs, maintaining its position in the top 30 since 2020.
emlyon business school enjoys an excellent reputation and excels in several important criteria:
- New skills & learning: relevance of acquired skills for the workplace, ease of implementation, and evaluation of the program's ability to foster new ways of thinking.
- Program design: program flexibility and the school's willingness to complement its faculty with external experts.
- Teaching methods & materials: contemporary and relevant teaching methods and pedagogical materials, balancing academic rigor with practical relevance.
- Aims achieved: satisfaction with academic and business expectations, as well as the quality of feedback provided by individual participants to program decision-makers.
- Preparation: level of interaction between the client and the school, integration of client ideas into the program, and the school's effectiveness in incorporating its latest research into program instruction.
In the 2023 ranking, emlyon also made progress in the international clients criterion (+3 places), confirming its plans to expand its customized programs internationally.
Our main awards
Excellence in Practice Awards Gold 2021
EFMD, Category Leadership development Making Leaders, wave 3 - Capgemini
MERITS Awards 2023
MERITS Summit & Awards, Category Leadership Development
Leading with care & ambition – Crédit Agricole IdF
Digital Learning Excellence Awards 2021
CEGOS/AES, Category RH & management
Making Leaders, wave 3 - Capgemini
Our 7-point commitment
- Analysis and strategic diagnosis (familiarity with the customer)
- A unique pedagogical architecture (active learning principles)
- Selection of the best professionals (research professors, experts, etc.)
- An enhanced participant experience (access to resources, learning venues, suitable and differentiated methods and tools)
- A skills certification and accreditation offering
- Impact measurement and return on investment
- Simplified administrative procedures