Themes of research
1. Consumer acculturation in global mobility
2. Value creation in digital service settings
3. Service relationships
Prices and awards
Minina, Alisa, Masè, Stefania, Smith, Jamie. 2022. Commodifying love: value conflict in online dating. Journal of Marketing Management, 38 (1-2) : 98-126 p.
Minina, Alisa, Holmqvist, Jonas. 2021. Liquid, solid and in-between: service relationships in global mobility. Consumption Markets & Culture, 24 (6) : 575-595 p.
Consumer Research, Services Marketing, Acculturation, Globalization, Digital Service Markets, Qualitative Research Methods
- Association for Consumer Research
- Consumer Culture Theory Consortium
Communications & Séminaires
- Minina Jeunemaître, A. 2022. Digitalization of mental health services, presented at the research seminar on Future Consumption and Consumer Wellbeing, organized by the Centre for Retail Research at Lund university, Sweden, May 19.
- Masè S., Minina A., Smith J. 2021. How Digital Services Are Reshaping the Dating Practice: An Institutional Work Perspective on the Digital Dating Service Ecosystem, presented at the 7th Naples Forum on Service, September 6-8.
- Minina. A., Masè S., Smith J., 2020. Value Conflict in Online Dating Community, the paper presented at the 1st Virtual Association for Consumer Research Conference, October 1-3.
- Minina A., 2019. Learning to function in multiple cultural environments: a study of globally mobile consumers and their banks, presented at the Consumer Culture Theory conference in Montreal, Canada, 17-19 July.
- Minina A., Masé S., Smith J., 2019. Navigating the marketplace of love: the dark side of dating apps and the well-being of consumers from a Transformative Service Research perspective, presented at the 10th International Research Meeting in Business and Management in Nice, France, 8-10 July.
- Minina A., 2018. Polygamous service relationships: a study of consumers and their banks, presented at the 9th International Research Meeting in Business and Management in Nice, France, 5-7 July.
- Minina, A., 2015. Home is Where the Money is: Financial Consumption in Global Mobility, presented at the 2015 North American Conference of the Association for Consumer Research in New Orleans, USA, 1-4 October.
- Minina, A., Penaloza L., 2015. Service acculturation in the financial context, presented at the 2015 North American Conference of the Association for Consumer Research in New Orleans, USA, 1-4 October.
- Minina, A., 2015. Service acculturation, presented at the CCT Nordic Junior workshop in Lund university, Sweden, 22-23 August.
- Minina, A., 2014. Service relationships in global mobility, presented at the first Nordic CCT PHD workshop in Stockholm University School of Business, Sweden, 24-25 April.
- Minina, A., 2014. Polygamous service relationships: a consumer perspective, presented at the 3rd PhD conference in Stockholm University School of Business, Sweden, 22 January.
- Minina, A. 2012. Financial consumption and cosmopolitan lifestyle, presented at the 7th Consumer Culture Theory conference at Said Business School, Oxford university in Oxford, UK, 16-19 August.