Alisa MININA JEUNEMAITRE
In my research I adopt the sociocultural perspective as a framework for understanding consumption experiences, with the particular focus on globalization, consumer mobility, acculturation and consumption in digital service settings. I seek to go beyond consumer subjectivity in investigating the broader market and sociocultural dynamics that intertwine with consumer experiences, using in-depth interviews, ethnographic methods, discourse analysis and digital research in order to uncover how lived experiences of consumers are being shaped by broader macroenvironmental forces, and how consumer lifestyles emerge as a response to the challenges of their daily lives.
Why did you choose to join the emlyon business school faculty?
The Lifestyle Research Center at emlyon business school is one of the leading European centers adopting broader, critical and sociocultural approaches to studying the market and lifestyle dynamics in contemporary society. I am happy and excited to join the team!
2017 : Ph.D. in Business Administration, Stockholm Business School, Stockholm University, Sweden
- 2011 : New Europe Master in Banking and Entrepreneurship, UniCredit Group and Fondazione Cassamarca, Italy
- 2010 : European Master of Business Administration, specialisation Marketing Management, Paris School of Business (former ESG Management School), France
- 2009 : Psychologist, teacher of psychology (specialist degree, corresponds to 5 years and 8731 hours of university education (4908 in-class hours), Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia
Septembre 2018 – July 2022: IPAG Business School - Paris, France Assistant Professor of Marketing
- Septembre 2016 – Augus 2018: ProSales Consulting - Stockholm, Sweden B2B sales strategy management consultant
- Septembre 2011 – August 2016: Stockholm Business School - Stockholm,Sweden PhD Candidate
- May 2011 – July 2011: UniCredit Private Banking - Milan, Italy Executive Development and Talent Management
- Feb 2010 – July 2010: Lingueo - Paris, France Language manager
- August 2006 – August 2009: Uniastrum Bank - Moscow, Russia Private Banking specialist, Office manager, Client manager (front office)