I am an Industrial Engineer with a PhD in Operations Management and Decision Sciences. I work on and design policies for a range of topics such as supply chain management, operations management, lean management, energy transitions, innovation and technology management. I do so with a strategic and system's-oriented thinking. My approach is to look at the system in which any given problem/decision is embedded, then proceed by finding lever points to steer the performance in the desired direction. By doing so, problems are properly framed, unintended consequences are minimized, and desired objectives are accomplished.
I joined emlyon, and its operations department, to learn from the best.
2019: PhD in Operations Management and Decision Sciences - ESSEC Business School Paris, France
- 2015: Master of Philosophy (MPhil) in System Dynamics - University of Bergen, Norway
- 2013: Bachelor of Industrial Engineering (BEng) - Lebanese American University Byblos, Liban
2022 - Now : Professor of Operations Management at emlyon business school
- Sep 2019 - Aug 2022: Assistant Professor, Lyon Catholic University, France
- Jan 2019 - Dec 2020: Lecturer, ESSEC Business School
- July 2013- June 2015: Industrial Engineer, Methode Electronics Inc
- Febrary - June 2013: Industrial Engineer, Lebanese American University