I focus my research on the meeting point between strategy and leadership, i.e. how executives and entrepreneurs make sure their companies create value for their stakeholders and tap into it themselves. One element concerns how directors inevitably make mistakes which impact strategy but manage to correct them in time, fostering a “real-time learning approach”.
2021 : PhD in Economics & management, Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
- 2014: Doctorate in Business Administration, with high distinction and congratulations from the jury, Université Paris-Dauphine
- 2004: Masters in Business Administration, Insead
- 1993: Masters, Law (‘Business Law'), Université Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne
2019 - Now: Associate Professor, Director of Executive Education, emlyon business school
- 2014 - 2019: Senior Fellow Researcher, Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management (Baillet Latour chair on Error Management)
- 2006 - 2014: Independent consultant on digital media, strategy and leadership, Paris