I am an Associate Professor of Marketing, and my research broadly relates to consumption and sustainability. In my work I examine how individuals make sense of social and environmental aspects in their everyday lives in the way they choose products, embrace ethical lifestyles, or engage with nonprofit organizations. I also study how marketing practices help or hinder environmental transitions, such as the role of advertising in shaping consumer perceptions or the influence of environmental impact measures on product choice. I have previously worked at HEC Montreal (Canada) and WU Vienna (Austria), where I received my habilitation venia docendi in 2015 and my doctoral degree in 2012.
Présent : Associate Professor, emlyon business school
- 2018 – 2022: Associate Professor (with tenure), HEC Montréal, Canada
- 2021: Researcher at CIRANO
- 2019: Visiting Scholar, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 2015 – 2018: Assistant Professor, Department of Marketing, HEC Montréal, Canada
- 2012 – 2015: Assistant Professor Habilitand, Department of Marketing, WU Vienna, Austria