Saeed VARASTEH YAZDI
Themes of research
1. Time series classification/clustering/forecasting
2. Deep learning for temporal data analytics
3. Explainable artificial intelligence
4. Deep learning interpretability
5. Human-in-the-loop machine learning
6. Artificial intelligence for medical and biological data analysis
7. Time series analysis in business and marketing
8. Energy data analysis
9. Customer behavior analysis (targeted marketing)
10. Social media data analytics
Prices and awards
Tran, Thi Phuong Thao, Douzal-Chouakria, Ahlame, Varasteh Yazdi, Saeed, Honeine, Paul, Gallinari, Patrick. 2020. Interpretable time series kernel analytics by pre-image estimation. Artificial Intelligence, 286 : 20 p.
Yuan, Jidong, Douzal-Chouakria, Ahlame, Varasteh Yazdi, Saeed, Wang, Zhihai. 2019. A large margin time series nearest neighbour classification under locally weighted time warps. Knowledge and Information Systems, 59 (1) : 117-135 p.
Varasteh Yazdi, Saeed, Douzal-Chouakria, Ahlame. 2018. Time warp invariant ksvd: Sparse coding and dictionary learning for time series under time warp. Pattern Recognition Letters, 112 : 8 p.
Do, Cao-Tri, Douzal-Chouakria, Ahlame, Marié, Sylvain, Rombaut, Michele, Varasteh Yazdi, Saeed. 2017. Multi-modal and multi-scale temporal metric learning for a robust time series nearest neighbors classification. Information Sciences, 418-419 : 272-285 p.
Conferences and seminars
- March 2012 - Nvivo: Qualitative analysis on the data Ferdowsi University, Mashhad, Iran. One-day workshop on how to use Nvivo to extract and analysis our data at Faculty of Letters and Humanities, Ferdowsi University, Mashhad.
- September 2012-January 2013: Lecturer at Webitschool, Mashhad, Iran. I created and held a ten day course in web programming with ASP.Net at Webitschool, Mashhad. Several groups of students were participated in my classes during four months.