Sociologist of work; my thesis, an ethnographic investigation on the work practices of street mechanics in the Parisian suburbs, was presented at the University of Trento (Italy). In addition to teaching at the University of Angers in 2015-16, I have worked as a postdoctoral researcher, first at the COMPTRASEC laboratory of the University of Bordeaux and then at the Maurice Halbwachs Center at the ENS in Paris, on projects involving collective bargaining, industrial relations, equality and non-discrimination. I am passionate about ethnographic research and have used a variety of qualitative and quantitative research approaches to social sciences. I am interested in the experience of work and in changes in the world of work. My research also focuses on industrial relations, precariousness and self-employment.
2014 : Ph.D in "Sociology and Social Research" - University of Trento (Italy)
- 2008 : Master 2 Sociology, University of Trento (Italy)
- 2005 : Degree in Sociology, University of Trento (Italy)
May 2021 - February 2022 : Post-doctoral researcher (CNRS) at the CMH
- November 2019 - December 2020 : Post-doctoral researcher (CNRS) at the CMH;
- September 2017 - October 2019 : Post-doctoral researcher (CNRS) at COMPTRASEC;
- June 2016 - July 2017 : Post-doctoral researcher (University of Bordeaux) at COMPTRASEC