Sociologist of work; my thesis, an ethnographic investigation on the work practices of street mechanics in the Parisian suburbs, was presented at the University of Trento (Italy). In addition to teaching at the University of Angers in 2015-16, I have worked as a postdoctoral researcher, first at the COMPTRASEC laboratory of the University of Bordeaux and then at the Maurice Halbwachs Center at the ENS in Paris, on projects involving collective bargaining, industrial relations, equality and non-discrimination. I am passionate about ethnographic research and have used a variety of qualitative and quantitative research approaches to social sciences. I am interested in the experience of work and in changes in the world of work. My research also focuses on industrial relations, precariousness and self-employment.
2014 Ph.D in "Sociology and Social Research". University of Trento (Italy).
- 2008 Master 2 Sociology: Work, organization and information systems, University of Trento (Italy).
- 2005 Degree in Sociology. University of Trento (Italy).
Post-doctoral researcher (CNRS) at the CMH for coordination of the project entitled "Le dialogue social, un levier pour différer et discuter les effets de la Covid-19 sur le marché du travail" (DIASOCOV) Social dialogue, a lever for deferring and discussing the effects of Covid-19 on the labor market, financed by DARES (Direction de l'Animation de la Recherche, des Études et des Statistiques), under the scientific direction of Claude Didry (DR-CNRS); May 2021 - February 2022.
- 2019-20 Post-doctoral researcher (CNRS) at the CMH for the project "Entreprises en négociations" (ENEGOCI) Company in negotiations funded by DARES and coordinated by Claude Didry (DR-CNRS) and Philippe Azkenazy (DR-CNRS); November 2019 - December 2020.
- 2017-19 Post-doctoral researcher (CNRS) at COMPTRASEC (Centre de droit comparé du travail et de la sécurité sociale, CNRS-University of Bordeaux) for the project "La négociation sur l'Égalité Professionnelle en Aquitaine” Negotiation on Professional Equality in Aquitaine, under the direction of Guillaume Santoro (CR-CNRS); September 2017 - October 2019.
- 2016-17 Post-doctoral researcher (University of Bordeaux) at COMPTRASEC for the project “Égalité professionnelle entre les femmes et les hommes. De la négociation à la mise en œuvre des accords d'entreprise” Gender equality in the workplace, from negotiation to the implementation of company agreements, under the direction of Guillaume Santoro (CR-CNRS); June 2016 - July 2017.