Research center : Lifestyle
I am a researcher and a teacher within the Lifestyle research center.
Trained as a Sociologist, my areas of expertise include market dynamics, taste, and consumer culture.
My articles are published in international and French academic journals.
I served as a guest editor for a special issue on taste published in Consumption, Markets & Culture.
As a researcher, I try to build bridges between fields, but also between Academia, private and public actors, and society at large.
I care about the societal impact of my research, and actively work on a project that aims to improve food quality in prison.
2015: PhD in Management Sciences, ESCP Europe and Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne
- 2014: Doctoral stay at the University of Southern Denmark in Odense.
- 2014: FNEGE CEFAG program
- 2011: Diploma from the Ecole Normale Supérieure de Cachan (Sociology specialization)v
2023 - Present : Associate Professor at emlyon business school
- 2017 - 2023: Assistant Professor at emlyon business school
- 2015 - 2017: Postdoctoral fellow at the John Molson School of Business, Concordia University (Montreal, Canada), supervised by Pr. Zeynep Arsel