Assistant Professor at emlyon business school in the “finance and accounting” group, and member of the OCE Research Center (Organizations, Critical and Ethnographic perspectives). I graduated from the Paris IV Sorbonne University in Applied Ethics and Political Philosophy and from the University of Montpellier in Strategic Management of Healthcare Organizations (Master's degree). My research delves into ethical and critical questions regarding the use of accounting tools such as performance measures within organizations and its impact on time, space, dynamization and human resources.
2020 - 2022: Temporary Lecturer and Research Assistant, Institute of Montpellier Management, University of Montpellier, in the department of accounting.
- 2017 - 2020: PhD. in Management Control and Healthcare Management; specialized in French sociological approaches. “Understanding the role of performance measures in creating tensions and facilitating compromises within French public hospitals.” - PhD director: Irène Georgescu, Institute of Montpellier Management, Montpellier (France)
- 2015 – 2017: Master's Degree in Research in Management - Institute of Montpellier Management, Montpellier (France) - Master's Degree in Strategic Management of Health Organizations, awarded with Honors - Institute of Montpellier Management, Montpellier (France)
- 2012 – 2014: Master's Degree in Political Philosophy and Applied Ethics, awarded with Honors - Paris IV Sorbonne, Paris V (France)
- 2010 – 2012: Literary Preparatory Classes - Fénelon, Paris VI (France)
- 2009 – 2010: Literary Baccalaureate, awarded with Highest Honor - David d'Angers, Angers (France)
2022 - Now: Assistant Professor at emlyon business school in the “finance and accounting”
- 2017: Executive Assistant (One-year of apprenticeship) « SESAM », Home Support Association, Montpellier
- 2016: Executive Assistant (Internship of 2 months)
« Armée du Salut Association », Educational and Therapeutic Institute, Montpellier
- 2016: Quality and Risk Manager (Internship of 2 months) Millénaire Medical Clinic, Montpellier
- 2015: International Service Civic (8 months) Projet Developpement and International Cooperation of the Scouts of Mexico https://experienciascout.wordpress.com