Themes of research
1. Interorganizational networks, network multiplexity, network evolution
2. Organizational identity and reference groups
3. Organizational learning
Prices and awards
Academy of Management, American Sociological Association, International Network for Social Network Analysis
Conferences & Seminars
- Does falling behind reference group actually stimulate organizational problemistic search? Evidence from a setting with self-nominated peers. Annual Economic Sociology Conference, virtual, October 2020.
- Endogenous network effects between different types of interfirm ties: A systematic assessment. INSNA International Social Network Conference (Sunbelt), virtual, July 2020.
- What matters for interorganizational connectedness? Locating the drivers of multiplex network evolution.
- American Sociological Association Annual Meeting, New York, August 2019.
- 11th Annual INAS (the International Network on Analytic Sociology) Conference, Stanford University, June 2018.
- Endogenous network effects in multiplex interorganizational relationships: Critical review. Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Atlanta, August 2017.
- Mapping identity space: Commensuration and pricing in the field of higher education. (With Freda B. Lynn and Graham N. S. Miller.)
- Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Atlanta, August 2017.
- American Sociological Association Annual Meeting, Montreal, August 2017.