Full Professor in Accounting, Management Control and Audit, I obtained a PhD at Dauphine University. I am also a qualified HDR Professor (French post-doctoral degree allowing its holder to supervise PhD students). My main research focuses and on lobbying actions against accounting regulators in audit area. I also study how accounting through its various institutions (firms, profession, regulator, etc.) contribute to the development of a more inclusive world towards living beings (equality between women and men, inclusion of the LGBT+ community, respect for animals ). I also practiced accounting within an accounting firm. Lastly, my teachings relate to accounting, auditing and ethics.
HDR (Accreditation to Supervise Research)
- 2006 - 2011: PhD in Management Science, specialised in auditing "Allocataire Moniteur" Université Paris Dauphine
- 2009 - 2011: Université Catholique de Louvain (formerly FUCAM), Mons, Belgium, Accounting department -Visiting Research Student Programme
- 2008: Studied at CEFAG (European centre for advanced training in management)
2021 - Present : Professor at emlyon business school (Full professor )
- 2014-2021 : Associate Professor at emlyon business school
- 2010-2014 : Assistant Professor at emlyon business school