Our Research Excellence
Scientific research is at the very heart of emlyon business school's strategy to contribute to business and society. It is the innovative cornerstone of the school's past and present success, and shall remain so in the future. It is a key aspect of the school's added value, providing the foundation for its international credibility and reputation. Research expands the curiosity, skills and knowledge of our faculty members and, in turn, benefits our program participants. Our research strengthens the Faculty's ability to achieve its mission. Moreover, our research enables the school to provide its partners with a critical and systematic thinking combined with the very latest knowledge and real world impact.
- AIM – Artificial Intelligence in Management
- Social Innovation – Entrepreneurship
Our research centers
- BRIO – Behavioral Research In Organizations
- IFGE – Institut Français de Gouvernement des Entreprises
- Invent – Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MTCI – Marketing, Technologies, and Customer Insights
- OCE – Organizations, Critical, Ethnographic
- Storm – Strategy and Organization
- WTO – Work, Technologies and Organizations
emlyon business school has built its reputation upon the excellence of its teaching and research staff. If you want to develop your career within a dynamic and international environment, please consult our page of career opportunities.