Assistant Professor, Head of the Quantitative Finance & Economics department
Member of the Quantitative Finance and Economics department, I teach Market Finance and Statistics in the Grande École Program and the MSc in Finance.
My research focus on the consequences of aleatory and epistemic uncertainties on financial markets with applications to risk management and decision making.
I hold an engineer's degree from École Centrale Paris. Before obtaining a PhD in Economics from Aix-Marseille University and joining emlyon business school, I have worked twelve years as an interest rates options trader for some European banks.
2014: PhD in Economics, Aix-Marseille University, France
- 2010: Msc in Economics, Aix-Marseille University, France
- 1996: Engineer's degree, École Centrale Paris, France
2022-Now: Head of the Quantitative Finance & Economics Department
- 2015-2022: emlyon business school, Assistant Professor
- 2010-2015: Lecturer then ATER at the University of Aix-Marseille, France
- 2005-2009: HSBC Bank plc, London, UK. Assistant to the Global Head of Global Structured Rates Products, in charge of options and structured interest rate products trading activities based in London