I am an Assistant Professor in Accounting, Management Control and Audit, in the process of completing a PhD from Université Paris Dauphine.
My work questions the norms surrounding accounting and how individuals navigate these norms. Using qualitative methods, I engage with critical and interdisciplinary approaches to consider accounting as a social and organizational practice, whose hegemony can be challenged.
In addition to the norms that surround the accounting profession and the inequalities they entail, my interests lie in the consequences of changes in norms (e.g. in the public sector) or in those included in evaluation processes (e.g. in video games and streaming).
Since 2019. PhD candidate in Accounting, Université Paris Dauphine-PSL
- 2018 - 2019 : Master of Research in Accounting, Control and Audit, Université Paris Dauphine-PSL
- 2014 - 2018 : MSc in Management, emlyon business school
- Erasmus Exchange Semester, Erasmus School of Economics, Rotterdam
Since 2023: Assistant Professor in the Corporate Finance & Accounting Department, emlyon business school
- 2019 - 2023: Temporary Lecturer and Research Assistant, Université Paris Dauphine-PSL
- 2018 - 2019: Management Controller for the Children's Literature, Dictionaries and Commercial departments, Éditions Larousse, Paris (internship and apprenticeship, 18 months)
- 2017: Junior external auditor, EY, Paris (internship, 4 months)