Professor level 1
Professor-researcher, Pedagogical Manager of the Double Degree in Law, I design and teach fundamental and elective courses, in the framework of both initial and continuing education.
Co-founder of the Competition Law & Policy Workshop I have been bringing together professor-researchers from the five continents according to the issues dealt with.
I am a comparative law expert, a fine connoisseur of American antitrust law, with several collaborations in the United States, I was a bilingual French/English columnist for the Revue de Droit des Affaires Internationales/International Business Law Journal and I have been the moderator of my blog Evolution du droit de la concurrence.
I regularly publish academic articles and lead cases such as at the Lamy Competition Review.
My current work focuses on competition law in the PRC and the BRICS.
2010: Doctor of Laws (Legum Doctor), International Law, Jean Moulin University, Lyon III, with honours and with unanimous commendation from the jury (Doctorat en Droit avec Félicitations du jury).
- 2010: Continuing Legal Education Certificate,Thirty-second Annual Fordham Corporate Law Institute Conference on International Antitrust Law & Policy, Fordham University School of Law, New York City, September 23-24, 2010
- 2005: Continuing Legal Education Certificate,Thirty-second Annual Fordham Corporate Law Institute Conference on International Antitrust Law & Policy, Fordham University School of Law, New York City, September 22-23, 2005
2022 - Now: Professor Level I at emlyon business school
- 2020 - 2022: Elected member of the Faculty's Joint Academic Committee.
- 2019 - Now: Head of the Double Degree in Law in partnership with Jean Moulin-Lyon III University, Lumière University and the Institute of Business Law - Aix-Marseille University, School of Law. Development officer, Member of the Executive Committee of the International Association of Comparative Legislation JurisDiversitas
- 2009 - Now: Co-founder with the Law Faculty of Jean Moulin University, Lyon III of the Workshop Antitrust Law and Policy