The CEFDG distinguished the Global BBA of emlyon business school with a "Grade de Licence"
The Global Bachelor of Business Administration of emlyon business school (a higher education degree in international management - bac+4, level 6), is one of the few BBA programs in France to have been granted the “grade de licence” by the Commission d'Évaluation des Diplômes et des Formations de Gestion (CEFDG).
Indeed, in order to honor the most challenging Bachelorprograms, theCEFDG, which already assesses the bac+3 and bac+4 degrees, is endowed with a new mission, which is to grant the “grade de licence” to the programs complying with high-quality criteria.
emlyon's Global BBA was most particularly distinguished for the following:
- Students' initiation to research issues and methods over the 4 years of the program, with a front-tier Faculty;
- Strong partnerships and collaborations bothin research and teachingswith institutions on every campus, and in particular in Saint-Etienne and Paris;
- The globalization of the program allowed notably by the multi-site strategy of the School;
- The professionalization of the degree, as the program is strongly implemented in the socio-economy world.
- The policy of professional integration and success which allows our Global BBA graduates to access the highest jobs or to continue studying in the best schools in France and abroad.
For our Global BBA, this "grade de licence"constitutes a solid recognition of the School's academic excellence by the CEFDG. emlyon is proud of this mark of trust, crucial for both our professors and all our students.
About the Global BBA of emlyon business school
- a 4-year degree;
- campuses in Saint-Etienne, Paris and Casablanca;
- taught in French and in English;
- for students with a general or technical baccalaureate - parallel admission with a Bac+1/2;
- Next intake: September 2021;
For further information go to the website
About emlyon business school:
Founded in 1872 by the Chamber of Commerce of Lyon, emlyon business school's intake this year is of 8,600 students from 110 different nationalities, and of more than 6,000 participants in continued education. The school operates on six different campuses (Lyon, Shanghai, Saint-Etienne, Casablanca, Paris, and Bhubaneswar), draws on a network of 190 international academic partners and runs a community of 32,000 alumni spread out in 120 countries. emlyon business school's mission is to reveal “early makers”, to train lifelong learning responsible leaders, managers and entrepreneurs, with a solid international experience and intra/entrepreneurial capacities, able to address the complexity of the world, to make it meaningful, to shape and transform the businesses and society they live in, in a collaborative approach. The proposition of emlyon business school is to develop such competences within a unique pedagogy, combining academic research output of excellence and the elaboration of innovative learning tracks based on experimentation.
emlyon business school : Julie Guillot - email@example.com - 06 45 23 23 04