Thèmes de recherche
1. Faute éthique de la marque
2. Responsabilité sociale des entreprises
3. Consommation éthique
4. Consommation alimentaire
Prix et récompenses
Pizzetti, Marta, Chereau, Philippe, Soscia, Isabella, Teng, Fangyuan. 2023. Attitudes and intentions toward masstige strategies: A cross-cultural study of French and Chinese consumers. Journal of Business Research, 167 : 12 p.
De Molli, Federica, Vecco, Marilena, Pizzetti, Marta. 2023. Space for seduction: the redefining of auction houses’ role in the art market. Consumption Markets & Culture, 26 (1) : 47-63 p.
Acuti, Diletta, Pizzetti, Marta, Dolnicar, Sara. 2022. When sustainability backfires: A review on the unintended negative side-effects of product and service sustainability on consumer behavior. Psychology & Marketing, 39 (10) : 1933-1945 p.
Javornik, Ana, Marder, Ben, Pizzetti, Marta, Warlop, Luk. 2021. Augmented self: The effects of smart mirrors on consumers’ self-concept. Journal of Business Research, 130 : 170-187 p.
Gatti, Lucia, Pizzetti, Marta, Seele, Peter. 2021. Green lies and their effect on intention to invest. Journal of Business Research, 127 : 228-240 p.
Pizzetti, Marta, Gatti, Lucia, Seele, Peter. 2021. Firms Talk, Suppliers Walk: Analyzing the Locus of Greenwashing in the Blame Game and Introducing ‘Vicarious Greenwashing’. Journal of Business Ethics, 170 (1) : 21-38 p.
Mendini, Monica, Pizzetti, Marta, Peter, Paula C. 2019. Social food pleasure: When sharing offline, online and for society promotes pleasurable and healthy food experiences and well-being. Qualitative Market Research, 22 (4) : 544-556 p.
Pizzetti, Marta, Seele, Peter, Gibbert, Michael. 2019. Unpacking the Unethical Gift: Gift Experience and Unethicality Assessment. Ethics & Behavior, 29 (5) : 359-381 p.
Pizzetti, Marta, Gibbert, Michael. 2018. The value of gift personalization: current insights from the gift recipient’s perspective and future research directions. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 35 (5) : 512-521 p.
Valentini, Chiara, Romenti, Stefania, Pizzetti, Marta. 2018. Digital visual engagement: influencing purchase intentions on Instagram. Journal of Communication Management, 22 (4) : 362-381 p.
Orazi, Davide C., Pizzetti, Marta. 2015. Revisiting fear appeals: A structural re-inquiry of the protection motivation model. International Journal of Research in Marketing, 32 (2) : 223-225 p.
Ordanini, Andrea, Miceli, Lucia, Pizzetti, Marta, Parasuraman, A. 2011. Crowd‐funding: transforming customers into investors through innovative service platforms. Journal of Service Management, 22 (4) : 443-470 p.
Pizzetti, Marta, Acuti, Diletta. 2022. The psychological conflict loop of sustainable consumption: A systematic literature review and research agenda . 51st, Budapest, Hungary, May 25-27, 2022. Brussels, Belgium : European Marketing Academy
Javornik, Ana, Pizzetti, Marta. 2017. Mirror mirror on the wall, who is real of them all ?: The role of augmented self, expertise and personalization in the experience with augmented reality mirror . San Diego, USA, October 26-29, 2017. Duluth, USA : Association for consumer research, 423-427 p. 423-427 p.
Communications de conférences
Pizzetti, Marta, Miniero, Giulia. 2022. Games and Museums: A Novel Approach to Attracting and Retaining Audiences. In Jung, Yuha, Vakharia, Neville, Vecco, Marilena, The Oxford Handbook of Arts and Cultural Management. Oxford : Oxford University Press, 15 p.
Miniero, Giulia, Pizzetti, Marta, Baccelloni, Angelo, Ricotta, Francesco. 2021. Design Thinking for Food Well-Being: An Adolescent Language Perspective. In Batat, Wided, Design Thinking for Food Well-Being: The Art of Designing Innovative Food Experiences. Springer, 137-152 p.
Communications et Séminaires
- Acuti, D., Grazzini, L., Pitardi, V., & Pizzetti, M., “Be cute! How brands can improve consumers' eWOM of political messages”, EMAC 2021, online 25-28 May.
- Javornik, A., Pizzetti, M., Marder, B., & Warlop, L., (2020). “Augmented reality and the Self”, Interactive Marketing Research Conference (IMRC 2020), online October 28 – Nov. 5.
- Pizzetti, M. and Gatti, L. (2019), “Socialwashing vs. Greenwashing: Explaining variation in investment intention as reactions to corporate irresponsibility”, EMAC 2019, Hamburg, May 28-31.
- Ture, M., Longo, C., and Pizzetti, M. (2019), “Changing the world from the kitchen: Exploration of sustainable food practices as a means of market transformation”, ICR, Lyon.
- Pizzetti, M., Gatti, L., and Seele, P. (2018), “Central greenwashing and peripheral greenwashing: How the locus of greenwashing influences investment decisions”, ECREA 2018, Lugano, Oct 31- Nov. 3.
- Pizzetti, M., and Gibbert, M. (2018), “Vicarious pride: When gift customization increases recipients' appreciation of the gift”, Association for Consumer Research (ACR), Dallas, October 11-14.
- Pizzetti, M., Gatti, L., and Seele, P. (2018), “Does it pay not to engage in greenwashing? The effect of supply chain involvement in greenwashing on investors' reactions”, Global Marketing Conference (GAMMA), Tokyo, July 26-29.
- Javornik, A. and Pizzetti, M. (2017), “Mirror mirror on the wall, who is real of them all? The role of augmented self, expertise and personalization in the experience with augmented reality mirror”, ACR North American Conference, San Diego.
- Valentini, C., Romenti S., Murtarelli, G. and Pizzetti, M. (2017), “Visual Engagement on Instagram: What Makes Images Shareable?”, Euprera 2017, London, 15 October.
- Javornik, A. and Pizzetti, M. (2017), “‘Augmented Self' – Impact of augmented reality app on the perception of the self and products”, EMAC (European Marketing Academy) 2017, Groningen, 23-26 May.
- Pizzetti, M., Seele, P. and Gibbert, M. (2016), “The gift that keeps on giving: Donations appreciation between givers and recipients”, EMAC 2016, Oslo, 24-27 May.
- Miniero, G., Pizzetti, M, and Gibbert, M. (2015), “Punishment! Consumer reactions to brand transgressions”, SIM (Società Italiana Marketing) Annual Conference, Turin, October 22-23.
- Pizzetti, M. (2015), “Schadenfreude: The malicious enjoyment from the brand failure. Analysis of consumers' response strategies to brand ethical transgressions”, 2015 SIM Doctoral & Research Colloquium, Urbino (Università degli Studi di Urbino Carlo Bo - IT), June 8 - 9.
- Pizzetti, M., Miniero, G. and Gibbert, M. (2015), “You're hot then you're cold: A field study on consumer's response strategies to brand ethical transgressions”, EMAC 2015, Leuven, May 26-29.
- Pizzetti, M., Seele, P., and Gibbert, M. (2015), “Experimental evidences of unethical gift reconstruction in consumer moral reasoning”, EBEN (European Business Ethics Network), Istanbul, June 26-28.
- Pizzetti, M. and Gibbert, M. (2014), “How not to make friends: The effects of gift customization on relational outcomes”, 122nd APA (American Psychology Association) Annual Convention, Washington D.C., August 6-10.
- Pizzetti, M. and Gibbert, M. (2014), “Gifts keep friendship warm: The moderating role of attachment style and intimacy on social and relational outcomes of personalized gifts”, Poster Session, EMAC 2014, Valencia, June 3-6.
- Pizzetti, M., Gibbert, M., Herrmann, A. and Guest, D. (2013), “‘I designed it myself – just for YOU': Effects of gift-personalization on giver and recipient, and the role of product involvement, self-construal, and gender”, EMAC 2013, Istanbul, June 4-7.
- Ordanini A., Miceli, L., Pizzetti, M. and Parasuraman, A. (2010), “Crowd-funding: transforming customers into investors through innovative service platforms”, The AMA SERVSIG International Service Research Conference, Porto, June, 17-19.
- “Shades of Schadenfreude: The malicious joy in online firestorms”, University of Portsmouth – Online Research Seminar, February 17th, 2021.
- “It's the lie that counts! The effect of greenwashing vs corporate misconduct on private investment decision” (with Gatti, L. and Seele, P.), Special Issue Journal of Business Research workshop, Queen Mary University, London (UK), 4-5 June, 2018.
- “You designed it yourself– just for me”: When gift customization increases recipients' appreciation of the gift”, Mercur Seminar, Skema, Sophia-Antipolis (France), February, 8th, 2018.