I am an associate professor at emlyon business school, where I teach courses on data management, data analytics and digital ecosystems. Before joining emlyon, I was a Teaching Fellow at Victoria University of Wellington (NZ) where I taught & tutored different courses in IT architecture, innovation, digital strategy, and information systems. My research interests include the IT architecture, data co-sourcing, and digital innovation. I hold a PhD in Information Systems from Victoria University of Wellington. For my PhD, I examined the design and development of an inter-organizational data co-sourcing platform involving over 50 businesses within the tourism sector in New Zealand. The research has insights on platform design and strategic management of data co-sourcing. I also have an MSc in Health Informatics from the University of Leeds (UK).
2021: Ph.D. Information Systems - Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- 2015: Master of Science in Health Informatics (Distinction) - University of Leeds, United Kingdom
2022 - Now: Associate professor - emlyon business school, Lyon, France
- 2019 - 2022: Teaching Fellow and Senior Tutor, Victoria University of Wellington, NZ
- 2017 - 2019: Teaching and Research Assistant, Victoria University of Wellington, NZ
- 2014 - 2015: Peer Tutor – MSc Health Informatics
- 2013 - 2016: Lecturer, National University of Science & Technology, ZW