Assistant Professor at emlyon business school since September 2022, Quantitative Finance and Economics department.
I did my PhD at Université de Lille, in the Lille Economics Management (LEM) research laboratory, under the fantastic supervision of Prof. Yann Braouezec. My PhD dissertation, Generalized Games and applications in Economics and Finance, was defended in October 2022 and received the 2023 PhD Award from the French Finance Association, Market Finance.
During my doctoral studies, I also taught Finance and Applied Mathematics at IESEG School of Management (from September 2019 to June 2022).
Prior to September 2019, I received my Master of Science from Sorbonne University in September 2016, and I was a Visiting Student Research Collaborator at Princeton University, in the department of Operations Research and Financial Engineering from December 2016 to September 2017.
Previously, I did my undergraduate studies at Lycée Louis-le-Grand, I received a Bachelor of Science in Pure Maths from Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon, and I received a Master of Philosophy from Ecole Normale Supérieure - Ulm and EHESS.
Courses taught at emlyon business school for the academic year 2023-2024: Financial maths, Fixed Income, VBA for Finance, Introduction to programming and modelling, Advanced Derivatives.
2019 - 2022: PhD in Economics and Finance, Université of Lille.
- 2016 - 2017: Visiting Student Research Collaborator, Operations Research and Financial Engineering Department, Princeton University.
- 2015 - 2016: Master's degree in Probability Theory and Random Models, Sorbonne University.
- 2013 _ 2015: Master of Philosophy, Ecole Normale Supérieure (Ulm).
- 2012 - 2013: Bachelor's degree in Pure Mathematics, Ecole Normale Supérieure (Lyon).
- 2009 - 2012: Classes Préparatoires aux Grandes Écoles, Lycée Louis-le-Grand (Paris).
2022 - Now: Assistant professor emlyon business school, Ecully, France.
- 2022-2023: VBA for Finance, Introduction to Financial Markets, Advanced derivatives.