I am an Assistant Professor at emlyon business school, Quantitative Finance and Economics department, since September 2022. I have been working on financial regulation, bank stress tests and generalized games since the beginning of my PhD in Economics and Finance at the Université of Lille. I spent my doctoral studies at IESEG, where I taught finance and applied mathematics. Prior to my PhD, I was an Ecole Normale Supérieure (Lyon & Ulm) graduate, I obtained a Master's Degree in Probability Theory and Random Models at Sorbonne University, and visited the Operations Research and Financial Engineering department at Princeton. My research interests revolve around banking regulation (to prevent systemic crises), as well as applied game theory.
2019 - 2022: PhD in Economics and Finance, Université of Lille.
- 2016 - 2017: Visiting Student Research Collaborator, Operations Research and Financial Engineering Department, Princeton University.
- 2015 - 2016: Master's degree in Probability Theory and Random Models, Sorbonne University.
- 2013 _ 2015: Master of Philosophy, Ecole Normale Supérieure (Ulm).
- 2012 - 2013: Bachelor's degree in Pure Mathematics, Ecole Normale Supérieure (Lyon).
- 2009 - 2012: Classes Préparatoires aux Grandes Écoles, Lycée Louis-le-Grand (Paris).
2022 - Now: Assistant professor emlyon business school, Ecully, France.
At IESEG School of Management:
- 2021-2022: Financial Markets, PGE: Bachelor 3.
- 2021-2022: Financial Analysis, PGE: Bachelor 2.
- 2020-2022: Finance Fundamentals, Bachelor in International Business.
- 2020-2021: Research Techniques, PGE: Master Apprentissage Institutions Financières : Risk, Compliance et Data Analytics.
2019-2021: Finance Fundamentals, PGE: Bachelor 2.
In Classes Préparatoires aux Grandes Écoles:
- 2013-2016: Mathematics lecturer, MPSI, Lycée Louis-le Grand, Paris.
- 2014-2016: Mathematics lecturer, MPSI, Collège Stanislas, Paris.
- 2014-2015: Mathematics lecturer, MP, Lycée Janson de Sailly, Paris.