I am an associate professor in accounting, control and audit. I obtained my PhD in Management from Paris-Dauphine PSL University.
After a master's degree in Accounting-Management-Audit from Paris-Dauphine PSL University, I began my professional career with an experience in a large audit firm in Paris. Before joining emlyon, I taught for 11 years, first as an assistant professor at the University of Sousse (in Tunisia) and then at the University of Jeddah (in KSA).
My research focuses mainly on the role of different stakeholders in the accounting standard-setting process at the national and international levels.
2007 – 2009: Financial auditor, Ernst &Young, Paris, France
- 2009-2011: Temporary attaché, Dauphine University (Paris)
- 2011-2013: Lecturer, Institute of Higher Business Studies, University of Sousse
- 2013-2018: Assistant Professor, Institute of Higher Business Studies, University of Sousse
- 2018 – 2022: Assistant Professor, Colege of Business, University of Jeddah
2012: Dauphine University, Paris-France - PhD in Accounting with highest honors and proposal for dissertation award Title of the Thesis: “Contribution to the study of the power of the accounting profession in the international accounting standard-setting institutions”
- 2006: Dauphine University, Paris-France -Master degree “Accounting, Management and Audit: study and research”
- 2005: Hautes Etudes Commerciales Institute, Carthage, Tunisia - 4-year Bachelor degree in Accounting and Finance