38 500 €
Application fees: 120€
Pricing for the academic year of 2022/2023 may be subject to change. Indicated tuition fees include administration fees and lifelong membership of emlyon forever alumni network. Extension of studies beyond the official length of the program is subject to payment of 500 € administration fees per year.
Next Intake: September 2022
As a socially responsible organisation, emlyon business school helps students finance their full-time MBA by offering guaranteed scholarships to qualifying applicants. If you are eligible for one of these scholarships, you will not be required to make a specific financial aid request – you will simply need to download the qualification certificate and attach it to your application.
Please note that the scholarships are not accumuable
- The excellence scholarship of 30% rewards exceptional students who have achieved a GMAT scores of 650+
- The first nationality scholarship of 20% ensures a rich learning environment and is offered to the first participant enrolled from each nationality
- The executive woman scholarship of 30% ensure a rich learning environment and is offered to women
- The early bird scholarship of 20% is offered to each student who enrolls before the end of December for the next intake
- The alumni recommendation scholarship of 10% is offered to applicants that have been introduced to the programme by an alumnus or alumna of emlyon business school. The candidate must know this alumnus either professionally or personally.
We strongly advise that you also do your research to find local scholarships that you could be eligible for. Each country offers a number of scholarships which can be found on the Campus France website, an organization dedicated to helping foreign students study in France.
- Campus France
- The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs. Please visit the website for more information.
- Prodigy Finance: an innovative platform that offers loans to international postgraduate students attending top universities. Through their community platform, alumni, impact investors, and other private qualified entities invest in tomorrow's leaders whilst earning a financial and social return.
- Local French Bank Loans: emlyon business school has partnerships with local banks in Lyon for French citizens or students who have a French guarantor.